Monday, February 16, 2009

If There is a Will There is a Way

The duct tape, to my dismay didn't stop the evil one. He is very clever! He just goes over and around. Now if I had removed everything and completely covered the counter. But what would that point be? The things he gets into would be else where for him to get into. I guess I will give up and forget about my idea of having herbs growing in my kitchen. Although I am thinking that since the computer room has a door I can grow my rosemary, basil etc. in there. And since the room is small bet it would smell good!. I will just have to keep lots of disinfectant and papertowels on hand for the kitchen..Damn cat....OH WELL!

He doesn't know it yet but he is soon to be taken to the vet and will be neutered and declawed. I am not all for the declawing but our older cat is declawed and he likes to play with her and she has a hard time defending her self.

Good thing I am an animal loving person or he would have been out the door a long time ago! LOL...

1 comment:

Momma B said...

First off, you ought to pair up with my friend on Life with My 3 Boys, because she has a little dog that your cat might need to meet!

Secondly, you might need a squirrel baffle to deflect that cat!